I’ve gotten tons of helpful advice from these podcasts for my novel-in-progress. Everything from character creation and dialogue tips, to plot and conflict building, plus how to stay motivated.
Note: Clicking on the links will take you directly to the podcast feed and automatically open the application you use to listen to podcasts.
1. American Writers Creative Writing Podcast by Tom Occhipinti
2. The Creative Penn by Joanna Penn
3. The Creative Writer’s Toolbelt by Andrew J. Chamberlain
4. Dead Robots’ Society by The Dead Robots’ Society
5. I Should Be Writing by Mur Lafferty
6. Inside Creative Writing by Brad Reed
7. The Narrative Breakdown by Cheryl Klein and James Monohan
8. The Secrets Podcast for Writers by Michael A. Stackpole
9. Writing Excuses by Brandon Sanderson, Mary Robinette Kowal, Howard Tayler, and Daniel Wells
10. The Writing Show by Paula Berinstein
11. The Writing University Show by The Writing University